Coat Check! What to Wear This Season
From sherbet-hued pea coats to metallic puffer jackets, we've collected the best picks to keep you warm this fall.
Big is beautiful: Exaggerated proportions and wide-set shoulders crank up the volume on outerwear
Balenciaga by Nicolas Ghesquière $2,650; (212) 206-0872.
- Sportmax $3,050; (212) 674-1817.
- Suno $1,296; sunony.com.
Oversized doesn't mean ill-fitting. Sleeves should fall just below your wrists.
Rochas price upon request; rochas.com for information.
- Topshop Unique $700; topshop.com.
- Saint James$750; saintjamesboutique.com.
The quilted puffer casts off its casual status in favor of graphic finishes and formal embellishments fit for a big night out
Christopher Kane at Jeffrey New York, $1,749; (212) 206-1272.
- Topshop Unique $135; topshop.com.
- Sandro $480; sandro-paris.com.
- Jason Wu price upon request; jasonwustudio.com.
- Helmut $695; (212) 242-3240.
- Moncler$1,195; moncler.com for stores.
- Oscar de la Renta price upon request; oscardelarenta.com.
Structured shapes and trompe I'oell tweeds erase that old-sleeping bag effect.
Juicy Couture $298; juicycouture.com.
The army-navy outlet's got nothing on the new crop of dashing woolen toppers tricked out with leather trims and high-polish hardware
Burberry London $1,995; burberry.com.
- Paul X by Paul Smith $665; paulsmith.co.uk.
- Salvatore Ferragamo $3,050; (800) 628-8916.
Double-breasted cuts and shoulder straps pay chic homage to veteran classics.
Topshop Unique $700; topshop.com.
- Max Mara $2,490; (212) 879-6100.
- DKNY$169; dkny.com for stores.