Spring Trend: Lucite
Photo Credit: Jeff Harris
The fantastic plastic known as Lucite is the material we're most mad for. What else can make retro shoes look space-age?
SHOPPING WISH LIST
1. PUMPS: $1145, Marc Jacobs; marcjacobs.com for stores.
2. NECKLACE: $475, Diana Broussard at Neapolitan; 847-441-7784.
3. BANGLE: $500, Oscar de la Renta; 212-288-5810.
4. NECKLACE: $250, Pono by Joan Goodman; 866-336-PONO.
5. WEDGES: $89, Nine West, ninewest.com.
6. PLATFORMS, $890, Brian Atwood at Nordstrom; 800-695-8000.
Use it like a neutral -- and pair with even the boldest color combo.
Lucite heels send a "let's play" message, so nix the idea of wearing them to work.
Clear plastic jewelry, on the other hand, is a hip way to loosen up a corporate look.