1. In a small bowl, combine equal parts warm water and sweetened cocoa powder.
2. Stir until it forms a smooth syrup.
3. Pour 2 Tbsp. of the syrup into an 8 oz. cup.
4. Add a shot (1 oz.) of espresso or double-strength, dark-roasted coffee. (To brew double-strength coffee, use 4 Tbsp. of ground coffee for every 6 oz. of water.)
5. Fill the rest of your cup with steamed milk. (If you don't have a milk steamer, heat milk on the stove to between 140 and 160 degrees.)
6. Top with whipped cream and enjoy!
Still jonesing, you caffiend? Log on to CoffeeGeek for an exhaustive supply of news, tips, equipment reviews, features, and even podcasts on all things java.