By Lizzie Dunlap
Photo credit: Jeff Harris
Sleeping beauties: Make the most of your beauty sleep with these practical picks for p.m. pampering.
1. Tooth Fairy: Thwart morning breath the night before with Crest Pro-Health Night oral rinse, 1.5 liters, $7.99.
2. Sleep Easy: Don't let dry, itchy skin keep you up. Aveeno Overnight Itch Relief Cream, $5.99.
3. Dreamgirls: Ease into sleep with this chamomile and lavender soak. Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Sleep Collection Dream Bath, $16.50.
4. Night Light: Inspire slumber with a soft tuberose scent. P.S.: Blow it out before drifting off. Tocca Rodolfo candle, $36.
5. Moistur-Eyes: Ninety percent of adults suffer from dark circles and puffiness. Here's your advantage: Clinique All About Eyes Rich, $27.50.
6. Moonlight Miracle: Since your skin absorbs moisture and nutrients best at night, that's when to load up on vitamins and antioxidants. Chanel Beaute; Initiale Energizing Multi-Protection Concentrate, $85.
7. Waiting to Inhale: Spray the sleep-inducing lavender, bergamot, and ylang-ylang on your pillow to ensure some z's. Molton Brown Relaxing Yuan Zhi Sleep Mist, $37.
8. Handy Mask: Give dry nails and cuticle beds a rich overnight moisture mask. Sally Hansen Nail Quencher Cuticle Crème, $6.25.
9. Bed Head: Nourish dry, winter-parched hair with the botanical oils and fatty acids found in Phytodensium Anti-Aging Serum, $32.
10. Shut-Eye: Say nighty-night to the day's mascara, liner, and shadows with Neutrogena Ultra-Soft Eye Makeup Remover Pads, $7.49.