J: Jet Set Beauty
By Samantha Giordano
Photo credit: Todd Huffman
The stash you need to look as good at touchdown as you do at takeoff.
1. Night, Night: The secret to first-class beauty sleep. Kiki de Montparnasse silk eye mask, $125.
2. Crystal Clear: Erase red-eye with a few cool drops. Rohto V Arctic Eye Drops, $6.99.
3. Coif It Up: One sheet smoothed over hair calms frizz and adds shine. Ted Gibson Hair Sheet-Styling, $25.
4. Skin-Flight Service: Quench and tone skin with this tiny spritzer. Comodynes Beauty Flash: Radiant Effect, $14.
5. Follow The Sun: Layer plenty of SPF, especially when flying high (and close to the sun). MD Skincare Sun Protection SPF 30 Sunscreen Packettes, $42.
6. Multi-Basking: Comfort for eyes, lips, nose, and cuticles. Kiehl's Ultra Moisturizing Eye Stick SPF 30 Sunscreen, $19.50.
7. Complexion Companion: Totable doses of face-care essentials. Sampar Good Weekend Kit, $20.
8. Those Lips, Those Eyes: Tres efficient touch-up before touchdown. Mark Shine Tube Hook Up Lipgloss + Scanda-Lash Hook Up Mascara, $10.
9. Brush and Go: A fresh mouth for the ever-mobile. GoSmile Jet Set Kit, $12.
10. All Tied Up: Hair stays fuss-free and chic. Silk Colette Malouf Pouf, $56 each. Makeup case, Fendi.