10 Best Spa-Worthy Staples
Photo Credit: Todd Huffman
1. STICK WITH IT: The woodsy scent warms up any room. Alora Ambiance Diffuser To Go in Cedro, $45.
2. CREME DE LA CREME: Condition hands with a grapeseed-oil-rich lotion. Rescue Beauty Lounge Hand Cream in Rosemary Pamplemousse, $42.
3. FRENCH KISS: Add a few drops to water, rinse, repeat! Botot Eau de Bouche Mouthwash, $16.
4. SMALL WONDERS: Citrusy soaps that pretty up the sink and perfume the air. Claus Porto Guest Soap Pastilles, $19 for a box of 15.
5. HERBAL RELIEF: A calendula-infused makeup remover that's easy on the eyes. Eminence Eye Make-Up Remover, $28.
6. MINT CONDITION: A superb wash in an apothecary pump. C.O. Bigelow Mentha Hand Soap, $10.
7. ALL SMILES: The natural bristles softly polish sensitive teeth. Swissco Tortoise Natural Badger Bristle Toothbrush, $4.99.
8. LIGHTEN UP: This hip-packaged whitener is refreshing and nonabrasive. Rembrandt Toothpaste in Sensitive, $7.99.
9. BRUSH UP: A must for every mani. Sally Beauty Mon Image Nail Brush, 99¢.
10. KNOT A PROBLEM: De-tousle wet strands with a pro's comb. Frederic Fekkai Detangling Comb, $30.