The World's Best Beauty Products
Find out which serums, crèmes, shampoos, and stylers won the Prix d'Excellence de la Beauté, the world's most prestigious beauty awards.
Photo Credit: Patric Shaw
Of all the serums, crèmes, shampoos, stylers, and lipsticks that hit shelves around the world every year, how do we judge what's best, exactly? For the 25th year, the international board of Marie Claire has brought together beauty experts from its 35 global editions for Prix d'Excellence de la Beauté, the world's longest-running and most prestigious beauty awards. Through our international jury and a panel of esteemed American experts, we collectively sample and scrutinize tens of thousands of new beauty products each year. We're a discerning group and have been known to hone in on everything that matters: color, scent, texture, innovation, packaging, and sustainability. What made the cut are the standout, gotta-own-it-now products we just fell in love with the crème of the crop. And the winners are ...
The Global Judges
- Ying Chu, Beauty & Health Director at Marie Claire USA
- Antonella Bussi, Beauty Director at Marie Claire Italy
- Zoe Zhang, Beauty Director at Marie Claire China
- Ariane Goldet, Beauty Director at Marie Claire France
- Lisa Oxenham, Beauty Director at Marie Claire U.K.
- Ana Serrano, Beauty Director at Marie Claire Spain
The American Judges
- Erin Flaherty, Executive Beauty Editor at Marie Claire USA
- Crystal Meers, Beauty Editor at dailycandy.com
- Anastasia Hendrix, Senior Editor at San Francisco Chronicle
- Lauren Murrow, Market Editor at New York Magazine
- Lizzie Dunlap, Web Editor at realbeauty.com
- Melissa Magsaysay, Staff Writer at Los Angeles Times