What's In Sharon Stone's Makeup Bag?
Photo Credit: Jeffrey Mayer/Wire Image
5. RUSSIAN CIGARETTES: When I was in Africa, I tasted crocodilea tribal delicacy. Here, at Moscows Pushkin Cafe, why not indulge once in a Russian cigarette?
6. DIOR 5-COLOUR EYESHADOW IN MYSTIC JADE: I even use the wild colors in this palette, because they really work together.
7. DIORSHOW POWDER IN ARTISTIC BRONZE: I put this on instead of foundation to get a little glow. Most foundations make you look 103and they dont come in human shades. Whos actually pink? Or yellow?
8. JEANS: I live in themand white Tshirts on weekends. I stuff my cell phone in my back pocket, some makeup in one front pocket, and my drivers license in the other.
9. TOYS: This is really how I get out the door in the morning: I switch on Nickelodeon and place a bowl of toys on a fluffy rug for my three kidsages 6, 1-and-a-half, and 6 monthsto play with while I do my makeup.
10. KATE SOMERVILLE QUENCH HYDRATING SERUM: Its light, yet it still provides tons of moisture.
11. DIORSHOW MASCARA IN BLACK: I cant stand taking off my mascara, so I only use this when I go out. Would someone please invent an eye-makeup remover that doesnt make it look like you got beaten up?
12. CATHERINE MICHIELS JEWELRY: I wore it in the first ad I did for Dior and fell in love with the craftsmanship.
13. CHRISTIAN DIOR CAPTURE TOTALE MULTI-PERFECTION CREME: When I was 12, my mom told me to moisturize daily and you should see her: no wrinkles at 74! My routine differs depending on climate, but this is my favorite for airplane travel.