1. Gorilla Zoe, Rick Ross & Kollosus - What It Is - 152 BPM
2. Rodney Atkins - It's America - 135 BPM
3. Pitbull - I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho) - 127 BPM
4. We The Kings - Secret Valentine - 160 BPM
5. Thunderheist - Jerk It - 135 BPM
6. MSTRKRFT & N.O.R.E. - Bounce - 129 BPM
7. Britney Spears - If U Seek Amy - 130 BPM
8. Jochen Miller - Lost Connection - 135 BPM
9. Maino & T-Pain - All the Above - 149 BPM
10. Mariah Carey - I Stay in Love (Jody den Broeder Radio Edit) - 130 BPM
MC's resident DJ Chris Lawhorn weeds through the Top 40 charts to find the best new workout music. The songs are organized, by beats per minute, into playlists designed to match the speed of your routine, while maximizing its results.
Chris Lawhorn spent his teens playing in punk and folk bands in Fort Wayne, IN. Apart from the occasional solo album, the rocking has taken a backseat to deejaying and production for his Case/Martingale label. Thankfully, this means that time once spent sleeping in the back of a van has since been freed up to scour places like Buenos Aires and Osaka for new music.
Chris has a bachelor's degree in English and Telecommunications from Ball State University. It finally went to use in creating RunHundred.com - a Web site that helps people find music that fits the pace of their workouts.