- DIGITAL FM transmissions to eliminate signal cross-talk and also fights electronic interference. What does that mean? No more seeing what the guy next to you at the starting line's HR is! Seriously. I know you've had this happen. You looking at someone else's heart rate whether during a race or while out for a jog. This watch does a good job of eliminating this issue.
- Customizable training zone.
- Five automatically set training zones.
- Time spent in target heart rate zone.
- Workout review with average/peak heart rate and calories burned.
- Automatic heart rate recovery with 1 - 2 minute duration
- Countdown timer as well as the "can't live without" daily alarm.
- 100M water-resistant durability
So, again all of what you'd expect in a TIMEX Ironman watch piece with the newest feature added: digital FM transmissions to eliminate cross-talk amongst other watches around you.
This watch is available in both a men's and women's version. The men's is shown above and is what I always recommend. Unless you have tiny, tiny hands / wrists, a man's watch is so much easier to see while you're running. Not only are the graphics bigger but the buttons are bigger as well and therefor easier to control during a workout or race.
Visit TIMEX to see all their other latest training gear to get you to your final goal whether this winter or for the Spring season to come. It'll be here before you know it.