Music Playlist: Fast Songs for Cycling
Photo Credit: Corbis Photography/Veer.com
Cycling and spinning both offer a chance to break out some songs that are too fast for most other exercises. To that end, I've put together a list of songs all clocking in at 160 BPM...to not only get you
moving briskly, but help keep you at this pace for as long as you're pedaling.
1. Kaiser Chiefs - Every Day I Love You Less and Less
2. Shooter Jennings - Walk of Life
3. T.I. & Rihanna - Live Your Life
4. John Travolta - Greased Lightnin'
5. Mims - Move (If You Wanna)
6. Fleetwood Mac - Temporary One (Live)
7. Bloc Party - This Modern Love
8. Le Tigre - Deceptacon
9. Bruce Springsteen - Viva Las Vegas
10. Shania Twain - Honey, I'm Home
MC's resident DJ Chris Lawhorn weeds through each week's releases to find the best, new music for a workout. The highlights are presented here, organized by their beats per minute.
More songs and resources for matching them to the pace of your routine can be found on RunHundred.com.