Your Best Workout Songs For: The Elliptical Machine
Photo Credit: Apple
A workout mix with all the songs you need to get going at the gym. From Shakira to Jay-Z, this playlist has everything to make your time on the elliptical a breeze!
1. Dreams - The Cranberries - 130 BPM
2. Dirt Off Your Shoulder - Jay-Z - 164 BPM
3. Under Pressure - David Bowie and Queen - 114 BPM
4. Weapon of Choice - Fatboy Slim - 98 BPM
5. Hips Don't Lie - Shakira - 100 BPM
6. Gossip Folks - Missy Elliott - 122 BPM
7. Don't Let Go - Weezer - 143 BPM
8. Hung Up - Madonna - 125 BPM
9. Lady - Lenny Kravitz - 112 BPM
10. Bad- Michael Jackson - 114 BPM
MC's resident DJ Chris Lawhorn weeds through the Top 40 charts to find the best new workout music. The songs are organized, by beats per minute, into playlists designed to match the speed of your routine, while maximizing its results.
Chris Lawhorn spent his teens playing in punk and folk bands in Fort Wayne, IN. Apart from the occasional solo album, the rocking has taken a backseat to DJing and production for his Case/Martingale label. Thankfully, this means that time once spent sleeping in the back of a van has since been freed up to scour places like Buenos Aires and Osaka for new music.
Chris has a bachelor's degree in English and Telecommunications from Ball State University. It finally went to use in creating RunHundred.com - a website that helps people find music that fits the pace of their workouts.