As part of the Hearst Magazine's Digital Media group, you will be responsible for managing a variety of projects from initial planning through launch.
- At least 3-5 years experience working as a Project Manager in an agency or internet environment.
- Coordinating with each magazine's editorial staff, design, production and development, to ensure that all projects launch on time.
- Working closely with the Business Analysts to make sure projects meet necessary requirements and specifications.
- Scheduling out projects and assigning tasks to resources.
- Organizing internal and external meetings to keep your team on track.
- Managing expectations internally and externally regarding schedules, resources and budgets.
- Ensuring that all team members are up-to-date on project status and next steps.
- Very strong organizational skills and experience managing deliverables.
- Process oriented.
- Experience in risk assessment. Must be able to identify project risks and present solutions.
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members, other departments and outside vendors.
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Proficient in MS Word, Microsoft Project, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint.
- Broad understanding of functional specifications.
- Must be able to hit the ground running without a lot of supervision.