1. Why do you hate men? I don't hate men. I just hate that some of them say things like "legitimate rape."
2. Do you shave your legs? When I feel like it.
3. Are you a lesbian? What does my sexual orientation have to do with this conversation right now?
4. You're being sexist. You're making my brain hurt.
5. So you burn your bra? Bra-burning is an outdated feminism reference and if you read ANYTHING you would know that. But let's keep talking about lingerie instead of the fact that in 2014, women are still paid less than men for doing the exact same job.
6. We just have very different values. We must. But we should discuss why your values don't favor equality and overall respect for women.
7. You must really hate that Blurred Lines song. Personally, I think that song is super catchy. But I could probably do without the naked women dancing around fully clothed men. And maybe nix the "I know you want it" line.
8. You're a feminist? Then why do you care so much about your outfit? They are not mutually exclusive. I can be interested in fashion and equal political, economic, and social rights for women.
9. Stop complaining. Talk to the hand.
10. What's a diva cup? Google it.
11. I don't really think about things as guys versus girls. Well I guess ignorance is bliss.
12. I hate labeling. So then you'll hate it that I've already labeled you naïve.
13. Don't you think you're just acting like the stereotype right now? If you mean I'm acting like an educated, concerned, intelligent woman then sure.
14. I'm more of a humanist. You do know women are humans, right?
Follow Marie Claire on Facebook for the latest celeb news, beauty tips, fascinating reads, livestream video, and more.