1. You refer to him as "my current husband."
2. You keep your mom as the beneficiary of your 401(k).
3. You have separate checking accounts so he can't see the match.com debit.
4. On your iPod: Fall Out Boy's "Sugar, We're Going Down," Maroon 5's "Makes Me Wonder," and Lily Allen's "Not Big."
5. You keep two phones — one for talking to him, one for everyone else.
6. You ask for a postnup.
7. You remove your wedding ring to wash dishes, open mail, garden, go out with the girls, eat, breathe....
8. For your first anniversary, you organize a three-week, boys-only backpacking trip for him.
9. When the minister asks, "Do you take this man?" you say, "Give me a minute...."
10. The wedding photos you framed are of you and your bridesmaids.
MORE FROM MARIE CLAIRE