Made It to the Third Date? Now What?
As explained by goofy stock images.
There's a million and a half tips and ideas for the infamous first date (and even the second date), but why is the third date so often neglected? Learn how to make the best out of what is arguably the most important date of any early relationship.
1. Why do dudes often have a tendency of going M.I.A. after a third date? If you'd rather play it old school, don't call him, and let him come to you if he likes you, he'll make sure he calls you! But if it's been too long, feel free to pick up the phone and (politely, please) demand his coordinates. Chances are, he's probably having an internal freakout, just like you are.
2. Don't doubt yourself. If at this point you've gone on three entertaining, comfortable dates, know that he's interested and have faith in the tried-and-tested process.
3. This is important: Don't count your chickens before they hatch. He is not your boyfriend yet, so do not act like it with yourself, with your friends, with your family, and especially with him. Which leads us to...
4. Always leave him wanting more. You really, really like him. We get that. But continue to keep dates on the shorter side, and don't reveal too much too quickly. This old fashioned rule exists for a reason!
5. Depending on his take on intimacy, don't be pressed to do anything too... physical... after the official date segment has ended. But if you trust him and you two are grooving (and, of course, he's not an asshole) there's officially no harm in getting the romance on.