10 Best Valentine's Day Gifts for Men
From flat-screen TVs to mail-order meat, the ten best Valentine's gifts for men.
By Diana Vilibert
Photo Credit: muharrem öner/iStock Images
1. If he likes his martini shaken, not stirred, he'll love feeling like a hot shot with a barware set.
2. You'll never get him to admit he's lost, so keep him on the right track with a GPS system.
3. Chances are, over the years, his wallet has taken on a bulky, spherical shape--encourage him to throw out those receipts from 1998 with a new leather wallet.
4. Guarantee yourself a year of cozy nights in--sign him up for a Netflix subscription and load it up with his favorite movies.
5. You know that favorite fitted black t-shirt of his--the one that looks as worn as it is? Instead of breaking his heart by using it as a dust rag, replace it with a few new, intact tees in the same brand and style that he loves.
6. Wow him with lingerie--but suck it up and get him something that's more his taste than yours. He'll appreciate the sacrifice--probably so much that you'll only have to wear it for a few minutes.
7. Indulge his "I am man, hear me roar" side with some mail-order meat.
8. Looking for a romantic gift? Nothing will tug at his heartstrings like beer. He'll think of you all year long with a membership to a Beer of the Month club.
9. If you can't stand the thought of him showing up to another wedding in that pastel blue corduroy suit, get him a tailored suit that he'll look and feel like a million bucks in.
10. Got money to burn? Get him a piece of art for his place--a flat-screen TV.