TV: Pundit Watch!
Where to get the play-by-play during this historic, change-the-course-of-civilization political season?
Photo Credit: S. Wintrow/Getty Images
- If you want the straight dope (and don't have a job), watch Wolf Blitzer, The Situation Room (CNN, 4 to 7 p.m.).
- If you think liberals are child-molesting limo lovers, watch Bill O'Reilly, The O'Reilly Factor (Fox, 8 p.m.).
- If you like a little Botox with your moral outrage, watch Keith Olbermann, Countdown (MSNBC, 8 p.m.).
- If you prefer your newsmen more prepared than coiffed, watch David Gregory, reporter for Nightly News (NBC, 6:30 p.m.).
- If you are into pundits-as-superfans, minus the beer and face paint, watch Chris Matthews, Hardball (MSNBC, 7 p.m.).
- If you are a fan of cage-fighting, watch Sean Hannity, Hannity & Colmes (Fox, 9 p.m.).
- If you miss Tim Russert, watch Tom Brokaw, Meet the Press (NBC, Sunday, 9 and 10:30 a.m.).
- If you enjoy being addressed as "Nation," watch Stephen Colbert, The Colbert Report (Comedy Central, 11:30 p.m.).
- If you are mad as hell and use Brylcreem, watch Lou Dobbs, Lou Dobbs Tonight (CNN, 7 p.m.).
*All listings Eastern time.