Must-Have Songs for Your Summer Workout
10 of the most popular tracks in the gym right now.
By Chris Lawhorn
Photo Credit: B2M Productions
The summer's brought with it a generous share of gym gems. Particularly, it was a good month for collaborations: 3OH!3 and Ke$ha, Enrique Iglesias and Pitbull, David Guetta and 3/4 of Black Eyed Peas on different tracks, no less...
It's also been a fruitful time for folks expanding their boundarieswhether it's Lil Wayne's continued rock dabbling, the Pet Shop Boys covering Coldplay, or Sam Adams rapping over an unlikely Annie Lennox sample.
1. David Guetta, Will.I.Am & Apl De Ap- On The Dancefloor - 130 BPM
2. Sam Adams - Driving Me Crazy - 121 BPM
3. Pet Shop Boys - Viva La Vida/Domino Dancing - 138 BPM
4. Goldfish - Fort Knox - 117 BPM
5. Lil Wayne & Nicki Minaj - Knockout - 161 BPM
6. The Heavy - How You Like Me Now - 111 BPM
7. 3OH!3 & Ke$ha - My First Kiss - 138 BPM
8. Enrique Iglesias & Pitbull - I Like It - 129 BPM
9. Shiny Toy Guns - Major Tom - 165 BPM
10. David Guetta, Chris Willis, LMFAO & Fergie - Gettin' Over You - 130 BPM