2. Just because you have a ticket, doesnt mean youre getting into the movie.
3. Glass floors plus skirts dont mix.
4. Watching Dakota Fanning lick pills up off the floor is as weird as you think it would be (in The Runaways).
5. Even if you are drinking three times the amount of water you usually do, it will still feel as if a normal amount of moisture will never return to your body.
6. No brainer: James Gandolfinis southern accent isnt that great.
7. At some point you will lose your hat, a glove, the replacement hat you just bought, and possibly your scarf. In short, the Lost and Found booth at theaters will become a favored destination.
8. The festival volunteers couldnt be nicer or more helpful.
9. Kristen Stewart can act. (Welcome to the Rileys)
10. Buying hand warmers and foot warmers in bulk? Genius.
11. RIP Albertsons, hello Fresh Mart.
12. It will apparently never. stop. snowing.
13. For some reason your Utah hotel, in the dead of winter, will be staffed entirely by extremely young Brazilians.
14. The Theater Loop is possibly the only bus route in the country where people make it a point to engage each other in conversation. And like it.
15. The best movie reviews are at the bus stop.
16. The best thing at the bus stop besides the conversations are the heat lamps.
17. Just because its an indie screening at Sundance doesnt mean that its good.
18. Just because its an all-star cast of a movie that already snagged a distributor doesnt mean its good.
19. Gifting suites have downsized.
20. Bill Murray is just as funny as you want him to be in person.
21. Samuel L. Jackson is just as smooth as you want him to be in person.
22. Once faced with the bitter cold of a Utah night, you start to understand the rumored "secret underwear" of local Mormons. They were probably just trying to stay warm.
23. Its freakishly beautiful here.
24. Watch out boys, the lady directors are here in full badass force.
25. Your hair will never be as straight as it will after a day spent in Park City.
26. Its easy to realize you havent eaten until its 5 pm thanks to back to back screenings.
27. That guy who wont make eye contact with you on Main Street is famous, you just wont know it until you screen his movie the next day. (Im looking at you, Lucas Black.)
28. What happens at Sundance, stays at Sundance.