1. Crystal Harris was born April 29, 1986. She was Hugh Hefner's third wife and younger than her husband by 60 years.
2. Crystal met Hefner in 2008 and began dating him in 2009. This was around the time the original stars of The Girls Next Door—Holly Madison, Kendra Wilkinson, and Bridget Marquardt—left the mansion.
3. She starred on the sixth and final season of The Girls Next Door, along with Hefner's then-girlfriends Kristina and Karissa Shannon, aka the Shannon Twins.
4. She was Playboy’s Playmate of the Month for December 2009.
5. Crystal and Hefner got engaged on Christmas Eve 2010. "When I gave Crystal the ring, she burst into tears," Hefner tweeted at the time. "This is the happiest Christmas weekend in memory."
6. She released a single called "Club Queen" in 2011. "I had a lot of fun and this is a way to give back to my fans," told RadarOnline. "My dad was a singer in the U.K., and I got my pipes from him!"
7. Crystal called off her wedding to Hefner five days before the scheduled ceremony in June 2011. "I called it off because I didn't think it was the right thing for me to do," she said. "It was mutual between Hef and I. There was no fight, we sat down and we talked about it." Hefner described Crystal's feelings as a "change of heart.'
8. Crystal covered the July 2011 issue of Playboy as "Mrs. Crystal Hefner," but after she called off the wedding, the magazine put a sticker on the cover that read "Runaway Bride."
9. Crystal reconciled with Hefner a year later and they married December 31, 2012. "It meant more security, knowing that I am the one for him," she said of why she changed her mind. "There are always girls in and out and always the feeling of maybe being replaced...and he made sure I didn't feel that way anymore and that was what the wedding was all about."
10. In 2013, she released two more singles called "Call the Cops" and "True Harmony."
11. She released an EP called Pick Up Lines in 2015. Hugh Hefner appears on the title track.
12. In 2016, she started a travel blog documenting her adventures in places like Paris, London, and Palm Springs.
13. She struggles with Lyme disease. Crystal wrote on Instagram that she was diagnosed in 2016. "I always thought I was a hypochondriac," she said. "Doctors told me it was just 'stress' or 'all in my head' but I finally figured it out."
14. Crystal reportedly will not receive any inheritance from Hefner's estate. In 2013, Us Weekly reported that Crystal had signed an "ironclad" prenuptial agreement and that Hefner's inheritance had been promised to his children, several charities, and the University of Southern California film school.