Summer no longer seems like a distant dream from your past never to repeat itself again. So, in honor of finally trading sweaters for swimwear, we rounded up some lighter fare from Starbucks. Here are 10 drinks with fewer than 100 calories (when you order a size "tall.")
1. Cold Brew Coffee: Yes, we are approaching the most glorious time of the year: Cold brew season! Starbucks's cold brew has about 5 calories and 0 grams of sugar. Even if you add a splash of 2 percent milk, you're still at about 25 calories and 2 grams of sugar.
2. Iced Coffee: If you take your iced coffee unsweetened, it has fewer than 5 calories and 0 grams of sugar. If you request "lightly sweetened" over ice, you still only clock in at about 60 calories and 15 grams of sugar.
3. Iced Caffè Americano: This one sounds super fancy, but it's just espresso shots topped with water, which produces a layer of crema. Served over ice, it's 10 calories and 0 grams of sugar.
4. Iced Skinny Mocha: A light spin on mochas. This one is made with skinny mocha sauce, espresso and non-fat milk which adds up to a slim 90 calories and 7 grams of sugar.
5. Starbucks Doubleshot on Ice: For when you're seriously dragging. This one's got chilled espresso mixed with 2 percent milk, lightly sweetened, and it has 70 calories and 11 grams of sugar.
6. Teavana Shaken Iced Tea: These lightly sweetened teas come in Passion Tango, black and green, and they have 60 calories and 15 grams of sugar.
7. Teavana Shaken Sweet Tea: Picture this: Chilling on a porch on a warm afternoon with a cup of sweet tea in your hand. This black tea is sweetened with cane sugar, and it has 80 calories and 19 grams of sugar.
8. Starbucks Refreshers: These drinks are made in-store with real fruit juice and green coffee extract. The Berry Hibiscus has 60 calories, 12 grams of sugar. Cool Lime has 45 calories and 11 grams of sugar. And Strawberry Acai has 80 calories and 16 grams of sugar.
9. Espresso Light Frappuccino Blended Coffee: If you're watching your cals, you don't have to give up Frappes. This option is made with nonfat milk and only has 80 calories and 16 grams of sugar.
10. Evolution Fresh Sweet Greens and Lemon: For the juicers out there, this option has 100 calories and 19 grams of sugar.
Follow Marie Claire on Instagram for the latest celeb news, pretty pics, funny stuff, and an insider POV.