Shoe designer Sarah Flint has worked tirelessly with Italian workshops to craft the ideal shoe in design and comfort. Her family has put the same amount of work into their ultimate chocolate chip cookie recipe. Coincidence? We think not. Flint has shared the family recipe with us and if these cookies are anything like her shoes, then they are pretty much perfect.
stick of salted butter
chocolate chips to taste
- Combine and mix brown sugar and butter in a stand mixer.
- Add the white sugar, egg, and vanilla.
- Follow with salt, baking soda, and flour.
- Oats and chocolate chips are mixed in last.
- Scoop out portions onto a baking sheet
- Bake for 8 minutes at 375 degrees.