1. Pleasure-induced redness. When you're simply enjoying the finer things in life (red wine, Sriracha, etc.), but are hypersensitive to them and your face instantly turns bright red. Like, can I live?
2. The gamble of trying new products. You could be one mystery ingredient away from sending your complexion throwing a legitimate sh*t fit.
3. Finding The One. TFW you finally find your dream foundation and it's a total come-to-Jesus-moment. Mine's Charlotte Tilbury's Magic Foundation, btw.
4. Being green with skin envy. When you meet someone with a flawless complexion and can't concentrate on anything they're saying. Sorry, I was distracted by your utter lack of discoloration.
5. Dove is literally your ride-or-die. Fragrance-free, hypoallergenic, and unscented? The holy grail.
6. The cost of a long, steamy shower. When you indulge in a lengthy hot shower and pay a dear, dear price. Inflamed arms and knees for days.
7. The blush conundrum. When you're totally mystified by how to apply blush because your cheek area is already flushed.
8. Two letters: K and P. Sensitive skin and chicken skin (AKA Keratosis Pilaris) go hand in hand. And thus, lathering cocoa butter on your limbs is basically a pastime.
9. Post-wax hibernation. When you get your brows or upper lip waxed and these areas are red for practically a week.