10 Best Foundations
Newfangled foundations infused with antiagers ensure you'll look good long after you take them off.
1. BEST IN BREW Green-tea-infused powder illuminates skin. Amore Pacific Time Response Skin Renewal Foundation SPF 18 in 202, $90.
2. OCEAN POTION A sheer formula brimming with nutrient-rich Depsea water. Shu Uemura Face Architect Remodeling Cream Foundation with SPF 10 in 584, $45.
3. CHROMATIC GESTURE Oil-free formula in five new shades for darker skin tones. Nars Extended Foundation in New Orleans, $41.
HOW TO EVEN YOUR SKIN TONE
4. DOUBLE AGENT Color evens skin tone as antioxidants ward off imperfections. Trish McEvoy Treatment Foundation SPF 15 in Cream, $75.
5. BUFF TRADE Organic pigments give the illusion of wearing no makeup at all. Giorgio Armani Face Fabric Second Skin Nude Makeup SPF 12 in 2, $45.
6. SEXY CELLS Olive-leaf extract activates cell turnover and leaves skin looking radiant. Lorac Natural Performance Foundation in NP4, $35.
7. GLOW TIME Protect with lightweight sunscreen and gleam with a bit of tint. Bobbi Brown Extra SPF 25 Tinted Moisturizing Balm in Medium, $50.
8. BUILT TO LAST Featherweight fibers wick away sweat to keep makeup in place all day. Clinique Superfit Makeup in Neutral, $19.50.
9. GO TO THE MATTE Silica prevents shine. Estée Lauder Double Wear Light Stay-in-Place Makeup SPF 10 in Intensity 4.0, $32.50.
10. MODEL MATERIAL The choice of makeup artists for Lanvin and Oscar de la Renta fashion shows. MAX Factor ColorGenius Foundation with Minerals in Natural #3, $9.99.