The all-white trend was so refreshing when we saw it come down the Spring 2013 runways at Alexander Wang, Valentino, and Pucci, but after experimenting with the look this summer, we've realized that it can be tricky to pull off in real life. Here's an example of someone who has it right: Supermodel Karolina Kurkova looked crisp and casual walking around New York yesterday, and it's a perfect demonstration of how to keep an entirely white outfit looking cool, not clinical. She added a summery touch with hints of mint green throughout. Shop her look below!
1. T by Alexander Wang top, $89, at My Theresa.
2. Leonard II sunglasses, $260, at Illesteva.
3. Braid bangle set, $26, at BaubleBar.
4. Frame Denim mid-rise skinny jeans, $180, at Net-A-Porter.
5. Cambridge Satchel 14" in mint, $175, at ModCloth.
6. Fresh Sugar Lip Advanced Therapy, $25, at Barneys.
7. Soludos lace-up espadrilles, $44.95, at Nordstrom.