Avoid an on-the-clock crisis with these emergency style essentials.
1. A perfect 4 p.m. pick-me-up with cooling cucumber: Simple Revitalizing Eye Roll-On, $11.
2. Add instant drama: Dolce & Gabbana Eye Colour Quadin Femme Fatale,$59.
3. Rescue midday raccoon smudges: De-Coy Panda Pen Eye Makeup Remover, $35.
4. Fake a healthy glow: Maybelline New York Dream Bouncy Blush in Fresh Pink, $8.
5. An approachable hint of color and shine: Yves Saint Laurent Volupté Sheer Candy in Tangy Mandarine, $30.
6. Dress up your hair and wrists: Goody DoubleWear 2-in-1 Ponytailers, $6 for three.
7. Pocket-sized snag smoothers: Revlon Box o' Files, $4.
8. Doubles as a static guard: Fekkai Coiff Sheer Hairspray, $10.
9. A skincare-makeup hybrid, CoverGirl & Olay Tone Rehan 2-in-1 Foundation in Ivory, $14.
10. A velvety complextion perfecter: MAC Prep + Prime Skin Smoother, $30.
11. Portable styling: Sonia Kashuk Brilliantly Bold Hair Brush, $13.
12. Prevent a mid-presentation wardrobe malfunction: Hollywood Fashion Tape, $9.
13. An eye-brightening cover-up: L'Oréal Paris Magic Lumi Highlighter, $13.
14. Fix chipped nails and stocking snafus on the fly: Sally Hansen Ultra-Wear Top Coat, $8.
15. Look awake in a.m. meetings: Shiseido Perfect Mascara Defining Volume in Black, $24.
16. Refresh in a flash: Sephora Express Cleansing Wipes, $9.
17. Transform your look: We Love Colors tights, $10.
18. Go from conference to cocktails, stat: Brian Atwood shoes, (212) 741-0141, $595.
We want to know what you think about MC@Work. Click here to tell us!
Marie Claire Newsletter
Celebrity news, beauty, fashion advice, and fascinating features, delivered straight to your inbox!
32 '00s Trends We Love
It wasn't all bad!
By Katherine J. Igoe
The Best Skin Tightening Creams of 2023
For skin more elastic than a rubber band.
By Gabrielle Ulubay
Kacey Musgraves Ends Two-Year Relationship With Poet Cole Schafer
Of their first meeting in 2021, “he did not know who I was, which I loved,” Musgraves said.
By Rachel Burchfield
How the Female Founders in Meghan Markle's Closet Launched Their Companies
Meghan loves their products—and we love their startup stories.
By Emily Higginbotham
How to Start a Clothing Line
Petite Studio's founder Jenny Wang has some sage advice.
By Marina Liao
How I Started a Mega-Successful Company at 26—Without a Business Plan
Alyssa Wasko of Donni Charm on how she took a side gig all the way to the top.
By Marie Claire
The Creator of Your New Favorite Sunglasses on How She Dropped Her Day Job to Start Her Own Business
Within a year of its launch, Ahlem Minai-Platt's eyewar line is already a celebrity favorite. Here, she shares the secrets to her crazy impressive success.
By Lane Florsheim
Sad But True: Employers Less Likely To Hire Women Because They Could Get Pregnant
By Diana Pearl
Sheryl Sandberg Sets A New Goal For Facebook
And it's got everything to do with gender diversity.
By Diana Pearl
Obama Joked About Equal Pay
But he has a point.
By Laura Cohen
Relocation Packages: How to Negotiate Them and More
Check out Lindsey Edison's relocation guide for Moveline.
By Liana Satenstein