1. What brings you the greatest joy? My children, and a nicely toasted English muffin.
2. What is the best advice you've ever been given? Don't buy a parrot, because it will probably outlive you.
3. What charities do you support? WWO (Worldwide Orphans Foundation). I am their arts ambassador.
4. What app do you most often use? The one that helps you become addicted to your phone.
5. What do you wish someone would invent? A phone that destroys all phones.
6. What is your fantasy itinerary? Spend morning in some kind of heroic rescue scenario; nap all afternoon and humbly refuse press; dinner in my backyard at night with friends to celebrate.
7. What book had a profound effect on you? Beauty Fades, Dumb Is Forever by Judge Judy.
8. Who is on the guest list for your ideal dinner party? The cast of Cheers.
9. What makes you laugh? Videos of water jetpack mishaps.
10. What makes you cry? Videos of soldiers returning home and surprising their kids.
11. What irrational fears do you have? Telemarketers actually don't want me to have a "great day."
12. What is your beauty secret? Don't skimp on your wigs.
13. What do you hope your friends say behind your back? "I am worried Amy is getting too thin."
14. What advice would you give to someone with a broken heart? Like who likes you.
15. What song instantly puts you in a good mood? "Let's Go Crazy" by Prince.
16. How did you make your first dollar? With a highly advanced color copier.
17. What do you wish you could stop doing? Making counterfeit money.
18. How do you define success? A good parking space.
19. What should every woman try at least once in her life? Treating herself as kindly as she would her own daughter.
20. How would you like to be remembered? Often, fondly, and loudly.
Image via Getty
Stay In The Know
Marie Claire email subscribers get intel on fashion and beauty trends, hot-off-the-press celebrity news, and more. Sign up here.
The 13 Best Dresses
Invest in them now and wear them forever.
By Lauren Tappan
Prince William and Prince George Both Wanted This “Dream Job”—and No, It’s Not Becoming King
Both father and son shared this career aspiration, but, alas, it’ll never happen for either of them.
By Rachel Burchfield
If Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Were to Ever Return as Working Royals, They’d Have to Get Prince William’s Blessing First, Former Royal Butler Says
King Charles seems to be on board with a Sussex return, but William? That’ll be a harder sell.
By Rachel Burchfield
Sarah Hyland and Adam Devine Play 'How Well Do You Know Your Co-Star?'
The 'Modern Family' stars reunited for the 'Pitch Perfect' spinoff series.
By Brooke Knappenberger
The 78 Best Celebrity Couple Halloween Costumes of All Time
Honestly, we're impressed.
By Charlotte Chilton
Super Rare Photos of Queen Elizabeth as a Young Woman
From childhood snapshots to portraits as a young princess, beautiful and rare photos of the late Queen Elizabeth as a young woman.
By Mehera Bonner
King Charles III and Queen Consort Camilla's Relationship: A Timeline
With the passing of Queen Elizabeth II, Charles has ascended to the throne as king.
By The Editors
Who Is Next in Line for the British Throne, Explained
And yes—Harry and Archie are still in the line of succession.
By Andrea Park
Who Is Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's Fiancé Riley Roberts?
AOC's husband-to-be is an "easygoing redhead" who lives with her in D.C.
By Katherine J. Igoe
68 Times the Kardashians Posed Fully Nude and Owned It
And we mean fully nude—as in, not a shred of clothing.
By Bianca Rodriguez
Who Is Jonathan Owens, Simone Biles's Fiancé and NFL Player?
"The easiest yes!" Simone wrote about the couple's engagement.
By The Editors