Valentine's Day Recipes
Whether you're celebrating Valentine's Day with your beau or single with friends, here are two recipes to make the night a little sweeter.
COUPLE TIME: Chocolate Body Paint
17.5 oz/490 grams high-quality dark chocolate (semi-sweet or bittersweet), chopped
13.5 oz/405 ml cream
1/2 bunch mint, finely chopped
1 chili pepper, finely chopped
Double shot espresso
1. Divide cream into 3 individual pans
2. Add mint into 1 pan, chili into the second pan, and espresso into the third pan
3. Slowly warm each pan to a near simmer and remove from heat, allowing flavor to infuse for 15 minutes.
4. Place dark chocolate in a small bowl and set over a small saucepan of barely simmering water. Stir constantly until chocolate melts.
5. Remove pan from the heat.
6. Divide chocolate into 3 small pots.
7. Return pans of cream to heat and, once hot, strain each pan of cream into 1 chocolate pot, creating 3 separate flavored-chocolate body paints.
Using 3 small brushes and your imagination, paint away!
PAGE 2 >> Chocolate and Kahlúa Fondue
Chef Curtis Stone is the host of TVs hit show Take Home Chef. To enhance your kitchen experience, use products from Curtiss eponymous line of cooking solutions, available exclusively at Williams-Sonoma.