She's a Rainbow: 6 Painterly Pieces We Want Now
Fall fashion might be synonymous with dark, solid hues, but vivid, painterly prints are an easy way to incorporate color. Be it Rainbow Brite or soft watercolor shades, this season has you covered with a slew of brush-stroked styles.
By Lauren Valenti
1. Topshop Berry Paint Print Tunic Dress, $96; topshop.com.
2. Miu Miu Painted Cat Eye Acetate Sunglasses, $370; net-a-porter.com.
3. 3.1 Phillip Lim Silk Paint Peel-Print Pants, $495; saksfifthavenue.com.
4. Diane von Furstenberg Tania Sequin-Embellished Silk-Crepe Dress, $681; mytheresa.com.
5. ChicNova Ink Painting T-shirt, 27; chicnova.com.
6. Burberry Hand-Painted Grainy Leather Waist Belt, $875; us.burberry.com.
7. Tory Burch Painted Print Fringe Scarf, $195; bergdorfgoodman.com.