25 New Products That Will Seriously Change Your Life
We tried hundreds no, thousands of lotions, masks, glosses, and kohls to bring you the best new beauty buys from head to toe.
Photo Credit: Jeffrey Westbrook/Studio D
1. Nexxus Pro-mend Split End Binding Targeted Leave-in Treatment Crème, $10. The first leave-in conditioner that actually repairs split ends by binding them together. Need we say more?
2. Fekkai Advanced Essential Shea Tame & Style Pot de Crème, $35. A luscious treatment/styler/multitasker that smooths even the driest strands and leaves hair with a light, heavenly scent.
3. Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray, $39. By absorbing oil and adding volume, this spray can refresh a blowout or help you get the ideal tousled texture. Think of it as an easy shortcut to sexy, bombshell hair.
4. Avon Advance Techniques Frizz Control Lotus Shield, $12. Apply a drop of this elixir on damp strands to sculpt curls, repair damage, and add shine.
5. Oscar Blandi Hair Lift, $35. This lightweight cream plumps up strands without stickiness to make it look like you have thicker, healthier hairnot a Jersey Shore pouf.
6. Garnier Fryctis Anti-Dandruff Clean & Fresh 2 in 1, $5. Packed with anti-inflammatory pyrithione zinc, this moisturizing shampoo calms the scalp and makes hair silky, without smelling medicinal.
7. John Frieda Full Repair Touch-Up Flyaway Tamer, $10. A genius stray-smoothing brush that keeps baby hairs and frazzled ends in check while adding instant gloss.