"I was born in India, where there's a long tradition of lining the eyes with kohl and kajal. As a baby, I was wearing eye makeup!"
1. The Hamptons Honey Company Pure Honey, $11: "I'm big on natural treatments — I slather this on. Honey is great for pulling impurities from pores."
2. Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion Smooth Vitality Conditioner with cassia seed extract, $3.99: "I tried this after an excruciating TV season, and it really soothed my frayed hair."
3. Henri Bendel makeup bag, $45
4. Desert Essence JoJoba Oil, $7.65: "To fight flakes, I microwave a cup of this and massage it into my scalp. My grandmother used to do it on the stove."
5. Christine Chin Ultra Moist Crème Masque, $34
6. Neal's Yard Remedies Neroli Essential Oil, $70: "I love to mix scents on my wrist based on my mood."
7. Everlast jump rope, $14.99: "I can gain 15 pounds in six weeks of taping Top Chef. I train like a boxer afterward — jumping rope really whips you into shape."
8. Shu Uemura Gloss Unlimited in BG 952S, $22: "I eat a lot and don't like to see lipstick marks on things — this sheer gloss is perfect."
9. Maybelline Great Lash Mascara, $4.79
10. YSL Long Lasting Eye Pencil #3 Ocean Blue, $27
11. Rilastil Intensive Face Day Cream, $74: "People forget that eyelashes get dry, too. I moisturize mine with a bit of face cream."
12. Phyto Phytovolume Actif Volumizer Spray, $28: "During downtime, I keep it simple — just shampoo, conditioner, and a bit of this spray."
13. MAC Iridescent Powder in Golden Bronze, $21