Nicky's Face Odyssey
What's In Nicky Kinnaird's Beauty Bag?
Photo Credit: Jeffrey Westrbook/Studio D
Beauty junkies jonesing for the next hot cosmetic head to Space NK, where owner Nicky Kinnaird harbors the best stash on the planet. With outposts now open at nine Bloomingdale's stores across the country, Kinnaird talks shop and gives us a peek at her personal must-haves
1. Eve Lom Cleanser, $100: "A toner, makeup remover, and exfoliant in one."
2. Marni pink satin bag: "Marni's accessories can transform any outfit."
3. Crest Whitening Expressions toothpaste in Wintergreen Ice, $3.29: "Keeps teeth bright and breath fresh, and I like the taste."
4. Mark Eyemarker in Enchanted Forest, $5.50. Physicians Formula Organic Wear Eyeliner in Blue, $7.95. Shiseido Hydropowder Eyeshadow in Proenza Schouler Blue, $23: "Fashionistas should try teal and cobalt this season."
5. Lipstick Queen Lip and Cheek Tint in Honest Politician, $20: "For a natural, healthy look, like you're not wearing makeup."
6. Santa Maria Novella rose water, $28: "To remove the last vestiges of makeup."
7. Nars The Multiple inSouth Beach, $37: "An unbelievably radiant glow in a stick."
8. Zelens Intensive Triple Action Eye Cream, $160: "Makeup artists go crazy for the texture - it's the perfect base for eye makeup."
9. SheerinO'kho First Class Flight Cream, $110.
10. Laura Mercier lipstick in Seduction, $22.
11. By Terry éclat de Teint Pinceau in Rose Flash, $45: "To instantly brighten eyes."
12. Space NK Bathing in the Woods Candle, $55: "My own comforting blend of cedar, sandalwood, cinnamon, and vanilla."
Visit uk.spacenk.com for more of Nicky Kinnaird's best products.