This playlist features the perfect tunes to help you relax. Tracks from Coldplay, Jack Johnson and others make a great soundtrack for your yoga workout.
1. First Day of My Life - Bright Eyes - 102 BPM
2. Times Like These - Jack Johnson - 144 BPM
3. Born Secular - Jenny Lewis and the Watson Twins - 82 BPM
4. She's Only Happy in the Sun - Ben Harper - 95 BPM
5. Fix You - Coldplay - 114 BPM
6. Begin - Ben Lee - 124 BPM
7. Field Below - Regina Spektor - 105 BPM
8. Shelter - Ray LaMontagne - 119 BPM
9. Watermark - Enya - 126 BPM
10. This Woman's Work - Maxwell - 128 BPM
MC's resident DJ Chris Lawhorn weeds through the Top 40 charts to find the best new workout music. The songs are organized, by beats per minute, into playlists designed to match the speed of your routine, while maximizing its results.
Chris Lawhorn spent his teens playing in punk and folk bands in Fort Wayne, IN. Apart from the occasional solo album, the rocking has taken a backseat to DJing and production for his Case/Martingale label. Thankfully, this means that time once spent sleeping in the back of a van has since been freed up to scour places like Buenos Aires and Osaka for new music.
Chris has a bachelor's degree in English and Telecommunications from Ball State University. It finally went to use in creating RunHundred.com - a website that helps people find music that fits the pace of their workouts.