1. A comfy pair of flat shoes makes all the difference
2. Trolleys rock
3. How crayons are made
4. That sometimes people (and pets) die
5. Not all talking cats (Henrietta Pussycat), owls (Cousin Mary Owl), and striped tigers (Daniel) are bad
6. The Land of Make Believe is so where you want to buy a condo
7. Talking to your parents about something that is bothering you instead of hiding it will usually make you feel better
8. Smooth Jazz isnt so terrible
9. How to deal peacefully with angry feelings
10. Cardigan sweaters rule
11. Dont forget to feed your fish (see point 4)
12. Hospitals are nothing to be afraid of
13. How to share
14. Befriend your postman
15. That talking softly and slowly often gets your point across better than angry yelling ever will
16. Go Pittsburgh!
17. Mr. Rogers was a teacher, a minister and a puppeteer before he got his own show. He was 40 when he began filming Mister Rogers Neighborhood, so if it took Mr. Rogers that freakin long to figure things out, youre going to be just fine.
Enjoy Jimmy Kimmels tribute to Mr. Rogers in Unnecessary Censorship here.
Click here to be a good neighbor and find out more about Sweater Day (from Mr. McFeeley, natch) and to send in your own photo honoring Fred.