1. Eve Lom Cleanser, $100: "A toner, makeup remover, and exfoliant in one."
2. Marni pink satin bag: "Marni's accessories can transform any outfit."
3. Crest Whitening Expressions toothpaste in Wintergreen Ice, $3.29: "Keeps teeth bright and breath fresh, and I like the taste."
4. Mark Eyemarker in Enchanted Forest, $5.50. Physicians Formula Organic Wear Eyeliner in Blue, $7.95. Shiseido Hydropowder Eyeshadow in Proenza Schouler Blue, $23: "Fashionistas should try teal and cobalt this season."
5. Lipstick Queen Lip and Cheek Tint in Honest Politician, $20: "For a natural, healthy look, like you're not wearing makeup."
6. Santa Maria Novella rose water, $28: "To remove the last vestiges of makeup."
7. Nars The Multiple inSouth Beach, $37: "An unbelievably radiant glow in a stick."
8. Zelens Intensive Triple Action Eye Cream, $160: "Makeup artists go crazy for the texture - it's the perfect base for eye makeup."
9. SheerinO'kho First Class Flight Cream, $110.
10. Laura Mercier lipstick in Seduction, $22.
11. By Terry éclat de Teint Pinceau in Rose Flash, $45:"To instantly brighten eyes."
12. Space NK Bathing in the Woods Candle, $55: "My own comforting blend of cedar, sandalwood, cinnamon, and vanilla."
Visit uk.spacenk.com for more of Nicky Kinnaird's best products.