1. What brings you the greatest joy? My family, particularly my son Milan's smile.
2. What is on your feet right now? Nothing. I'm barefoot whenever I can be.
3. What brings you the greatest satisfaction? Writing a new song.
4. What is on your bookshelf? Poetry, history, and art books.
5. What makes you laugh? My son's laugh, and his dad [FC Barcelona soccer player Gerard Piqué], constantly.
6. What can you not miss on TV? Reruns of Seinfeld and Curb Your Enthusiasm. My boyfriend and I have been really into Suits lately, too.
7. What makes you mad? How many children in this world have no access to quality education.
8. What song instantly puts you in a good mood? Nirvana's Smells Like Teen Spirit.
9. What is your greatest indulgence? Chocolate, always.
10. What is on your kitchen counter? Lots of fruit and usually some Nutella.
11. What is one thing people would be surprised to know about you? I'm a closet nerd. I love to study history and visit museums.
12. What charities do you support? I started my own, Pies Descalzos/Barefoot Foundation, when I was 18. We provide education to vulnerable children in Colombia and other developing countries. I am an avid believer that education—and especially early childhood development—is the key to breaking the cycle of poverty.
13. What is on your nightstand? My iPad, and maybe a piece of chocolate or two.
14. What is your beauty secret? Less is more, staying hydrated, rested, and lots of vitamin C.
15. Do you have a secret talent? I'm double-jointed. I can put my legs over my head, which freaks people out.
16. What item in your closet do you wear the most? A white T-shirt and comfy, usually ripped, jeans.
17. Of the seven deadly sins, which one are you guilty of? Probably gluttony. I love food, and I'm a chronic over-orderer at restaurants.
18. What superstitions do you believe in? No hats on the bed! It's bad luck—ask any Colombian.
19. What is one thing you wish you knew when you were younger? Not to put so much pressure on myself and to have more fun.
20. What should every woman try at least once in her life? Falling in love without thinking.