Designer collaborations are nothing new, but if you're like me, you've been largely sidelined from the fun thanks to limited offerings for anyone over a size 12. But all that's fast becoming fashion history since Clements Ribeiro partnered with the U.K. plus-size brand Evans two years ago. Lane Bryant then teamed up with Michelle Obama favorite Isabel Toledo. Now, more and more big-name designers are taking note of their curvier fans. A Lela Rose capsule collection for Lane Bryant is out now; Target's latest partnership, with Lilly Pulitzer, will be available online in April; and Evans is at it again with Design Collective for Evans: looks plucked from the London Fashion Week runways of six U.K.-based designers, including Giles Deacon, Jamie Wei Huang, and Lulu Liu.
Want to see my top picks from these groundbreaking collections?
1. Jacket (up to size 28), $185, Vita Gottlieb for Evans; evansusa.com.
2. Dress (up to size 28), $185, Jamie Wei Huang for Evans; evansusa.com.
4. Coat (up to size 28), $185, Lulu Liu for Evans; evansusa.com.
5. Bag $280, Sarah Morris for Longchamp; longchamp.com.
6. Sandals $79, Kensie; lordandtaylor.com.
You should also check out: