As the temperature (finally!) starts to creep up, it's time to take a turn into the world of tinted moisturizers. Gone are the days of needing to cover your face in heavy foundation. In the warm weather, give your skin some breathing room, embrace all that is dewy, and invest in one of these five, SPF-equipped winners.
1. Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 ($42) — This range comes in three formulas: normal, oil-free, and illuminating. Whatever your skin-type, one will keep you glowing all-day-long.
2. Smashbox Sheer Focus Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 ($30) — Lightweight and oil-free, this citrus-honey number contains a mix of vitamins to keep skin radiant.
3. Chantecaille Just Skin SPF 15 ($64) — Although the most expensive of my picks, this product has quite the cult-following! Its three-in-one formula is the ultimate complexion-perfector, protecting skin with just the right amount of coverage while smoothing the appearance of fine lines.
4. Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30/PA+++ ($42) — This newbie packs a high SPF and PA coverage, and it helps reduce hyperpigmentation and dark spots. Skin quickly feels rehydrated, and boasts a bright, natural glow.
5. No7 Soft & Sheer Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 ($12) — This one's a great buy! No7's formula, which provides moisture for up to 12 hours, gives you a wash of translucent color while evening out your skin-tone.
Siobhan Bentley is a 24-year-old Londoner, self-proclaimed beauty addict, and the voice behind A Girl and a Beauty Blog.