1. Nexxus Pro-mend Split End Binding Targeted Leave-in Treatment Crème, $10. The first leave-in conditioner that actually repairs split ends by binding them together. Need we say more?
2. Fekkai Advanced Essential Shea Tame & Style Pot de Crème, $35. A luscious treatment/styler/multitasker that smooths even the driest strands and leaves hair with a light, heavenly scent.
3. Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray, $39. By absorbing oil and adding volume, this spray can refresh a blowout or help you get the ideal tousled texture. Think of it as an easy shortcut to sexy, bombshell hair.
4. Avon Advance Techniques Frizz Control Lotus Shield, $12. Apply a drop of this elixir on damp strands to sculpt curls, repair damage, and add shine.
5. Oscar Blandi Hair Lift, $35. This lightweight cream plumps up strands without stickiness to make it look like you have thicker, healthier hair—not a Jersey Shore pouf.
6. Garnier Fryctis Anti-Dandruff Clean & Fresh 2 in 1, $5. Packed with anti-inflammatory pyrithione zinc, this moisturizing shampoo calms the scalp and makes hair silky, without smelling medicinal.
7. John Frieda Full Repair Touch-Up Flyaway Tamer, $10. A genius stray-smoothing brush that keeps baby hairs and frazzled ends in check while adding instant gloss.
8. Olay Professional Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System, $30. Like an electric toothbrush for your face, this has soft, rotating bristles that remove dry skin and deep-clean pores.
9. Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Trifix Acne Clearing Lotion, $32. With a gentle-but-effective blend of pimple-busting ingredients like sulfur and willow bark, this daily treatment keeps breakouts at bay without stripping skin.
10. Chanel Sublimage Essential Revitalizing Concentrate, $425. For youth-seekers of all ages, this potent dose of detoxifying botanicals firms, brightens, and softens skin, stat.
11. Neutrogena Dermatologics Retinol NX Concentrated Retinol Progression Kit,$98. By gradually adjusting to the anti-aging retinol concentration in each tube (levels 1-3), your skin clears up (no acne or wrinkles!) without flaking, burning, or redness.
12. Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle & UV Damage Corrector, $45. A lightweight serum that permanently smooths out wrinkles like a laser (there's clinical proof!) with no downtime or irritation.
13. Prevage Eye Ultra Protection Anti-aging Moisturizer SPF 15, $98. Antioxidant powerhouse idebenone teams up with sunscreen in this ideal wrinkle-fighting eye cream.
14. Aveeno Positively Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30, $15. Friends will demand to know what's new in your skin regimen when you use this sheer foundation substitute, packed with brightening soy and light-reflective minerals.
15. Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Eraser, $13. For flawless coverage, the sponge tip fills in fine lines, while antioxidant- and amino-acid-rich goji berry prevents aging.
16. Shiseido Makeup Luminizing Sating Eye Color Trios, $33. These intense shadows inspire you to play with your makeup. But don't be intimidated—they go on sheer, like watercolors.
17. Tom Ford Beauty Private Blend Lip Color, $45. This highly pigmented formula is a genius hybrid of matte and velvety, giving you a strong statement lip.
18. CoverGirl Liquiline Blast, $8. For an instant smoky eye, smudge this soft pencil with the smart, slanted rubber tip—perfect for winged liner.
19. Revlon CustomEyes Mascara, $9. Dial the bristles up or down—for more definition or volume. It's like two different mascaras in one tube!
20. Rouge Dior Lipcolor, $30. Plumping hyaluronic acid makes these gorgeous shades creamy and moisture-rich on your lips.
21. Smashbox Soft Focus Powder Eye Liner, $22. A magnetic brush defines eyes in one dramatic stroke and prevents the powder from sprinkling down your cheeks.
22. Talika Lipocils Expert, $55. A mascara-like wand makes this lash-growth serum a cinch to apply. And the gentle, nonstinging formula lengthened our fringe after just one week.
23. Dove Go Fresh Revive Body Wash, $4. Loaded with moisturizing lipids and oils, this creamy formula lathers up into a rich foam that keeps dry winter skin supersoft, even without lotion.
24. L'Oréal Paris Sublime Bronze One Day, $11. For a no-commitment glow (without any UV damage), this tinted gel gives pasty legs a sunny pick-me-up until you wash it off.
25. Laura Mercier Fresh Fig Body Scrub, $46. You'll keep opening the jar to get a whiff of the subtly sweet scent, but fig seeds and honey are the real gems in this posh polisher.
Pin this for later!