1. KillSwitch: This app discretely removes all traces of your ex from your Facebook profile.
2. Sleep Cycle: This alarm clock analyzes your sleep patterns and wakes you when you are in the lightest sleep phase so you feel refreshed instead of groggy.
3. CardMunch: This app quickly scans and organizes your business cards—it's like have a personal assistant on the go.
4. Goodreads: Keep track of what you've read, what you want to read, and what others think of the books they've read. Plus, get killer recommendations on great reads.
5. BillGuard: Non-scary personal finance right at your fingertips. It's tracks what you're spending and protects you from fraud.
6. Scoutmob:It knows where you are at any given time and gives you great deals at restaurants around you.
7. HealthTap: It's a doctor on your phone! Get advice, tips, and more without the waiting room.
8. Omvana: Helping you be a better you with the most personal development audios anywhere.
9. Mextures: Move over Instagram and Photoshop, this app has a massive collection of filters, grains, textures, and more for your photos.
10. Packing Pro: Like a nagging mother, this app will never let you forget a thing (and we mean it!) when it comes to travel.
11. Mint: The easiest way to see all of your banking accounts in one place that will help you make better financial decisions.
12. myPill: You will never, ever miss a pill again. Trust.
13. Beautiful Me: This app instantly detects your skin tone and measures the changes in your features, makeup, or hair to suggest the best products for purchase.
14. Textalyzer:Analytics for your text messages
15. MINDBODY Connect: When you're looking for an open yoga, Pilates, or other group class, this app will tell you how to find it
16. Pepperplate: This is your sous chef. This app will help manage recipes, create menus, plan meals, and more!
17. Circle of 6: Allows you to stay connected and safe to prevent violence before it happens.
18. Clue: Clue is a period tracker that will help you prepare for your next period or understand your changes in mood.
19. GateGuru: A door-to-door travel app that will help you shake the stress of getting to your gate on time to board.
20. Instapaper: Takes away all of the clutter and just leaves you with glorious plain text to easily read articles on the web.
Photos Courtesy of Company Website