2. Ask the Electoral College to pledge their votes to Hillary Clinton. . If you think that should make her President, sign this to get rid of the flawed and antiquated Electoral college.
3. Ask President Obama to appoint Merrick Garland to the Supreme Court. The Senate has waived its constitutional right to advise and consent on President Obama's Supreme Court nominee, Merrick Garland. This petition asks for Obama to exercise his independent constitutional right and appoint him.
4. Commit to "Stay Woke." Racism in America has only gotten worse since Trump was elected. Stay up-to-date on what's happening with the plan to combat racial violence. Let's do this.
5. Send letters to your reps! They work for you, so send them letters reminding them that they took an oath to uphold the constitution, and they must challenge any of Trump's policies that violate the constitution. It's critical and they must do it regardless of political affiliation. Find your Senator here and your representative here. You can find a list of Donald Trump's issues with the Constitution here.
6. Do more than sign petitions and pledges and letters — make phone calls and organize. This Twitter thread from a former Congressional staffer details exactly how to have an impact with your Reps. Petitions and letters are great, but phone calls and in-person meetings are better. Make it happen.
7. Organize a group of friends to make change in your community. The Huffington Post has a great article detailing how to do it — take it to heart and get started yesterday. It's not hard, and it's a small price to pay for living in a country as great as ours already is.
Follow Marie Claire on Facebook for the latest celeb news, beauty tips, fascinating reads, livestream video, and more.