1. Fear conquered: iPhone. Not quite there yet: Appearing on live television shows.
2. Would always: Stick up for a friend. Would never: Never say never!
3. Endlessly curious about: Gorillas. Zero interest: Reality-TV shows.
4. I feel for: Industrial dairy cows. No sympathy: Industrial dairy farmers.
5. Always up for: Traveling. Never up for: Nightclubbing.
6. Farthest vacation: Tasmania. Nearest: Brighton, England.
7. Would try once: Driving a motorcycle. No, thanks: Skydiving.
8. Would pay good money for: A spectacular dinner. Wouldn't take even if free: Bungee jumping.
9. True believer: Organic food. Major skeptic: Pharmaceutical drugs.
10. Too much in my life: Stress. Not enough of: Goat cheese.
11. Subject I won't shut up about lately: Destruction of the environment by certain agribusinesses. Subject I avoid: The weather.
12. Totally get the appeal: L'Oréal Professionnel's Pro Fiber hair line— the best ever. Don't get at all: Permed hair.
13. Early for: Going to watch hippos feeding in Africa. Late for: Paying bills.
14. Worth the wait: Dear friends. No patience for: Arrogant people.
15. Skills mastered: Smoking a pipe and shooting with a crossbow. Can't quite get the hang of: Driving.
16. Glad it's ahead of me: A holiday in Tanzania. Glad it's behind me: School.
17. Perfect day begins with: A run. And ends with: A lovely glass of red wine.
This article appears in the July issue of Marie Claire, on newsstands now.