Celebrating Five Years of Nina Garcia
Beloved Marie Claire creative director Nina Garcia celebrated a half decade with the magazine in March. Take a look at Nina's favorite fashion moments from the years past with the ultimate scrapbook below.
1. September 2013. I love breakfast in Balmain. Photo by Boe Marion.
2. June 2013. Perfect in head-to-toe Céline, shot in California.
3. February 2011. Style Icon Liya Kebede in her first shoot for MC.
4. August 2013. Saint Laurent by Hedi Slimane obsession in Nina's notes.
5. November 2012. Graphic Marc Jacobs Bag.
6. September 2011. Frankie Rayder shows off her killer body in Michael Kors.
7. December 2013. Prada clutch in Nina's notes.
8. December 2011. Amanda Seyfried looking effortless in Bottega Veneta.
9. September 2011. Pattern play.
1. C.Wonder Cuffs.
2. Hervé Van der Straeten mirror.
3. Valentino Garavani sandal.
4. By Kilian's Good Girl Gone Bad fragrance.
5. Michael Kors, Spring 2014.
6. December 2013. One of my favorite shoots of all time. Photo by Elina Kechicheva.
7. Dolce & Gabbana earrings.
8. Charming Charlie clutch.
9. Proenza Schouler masters Spring 2014's fringe trend.
10. Rodin Olio Lusso Luxury Face Oil.
11. Derek Lam, Spring 2014.
12. A view of the Italian Riviera by photographer Gray Malin.
1. Dezso by Sara Beltrán necklace.
2. Sultry Saint Laurent by Hedi Slimane, Resort 2014.
3. Paint-splattered Leica X Gagosian camera.
4. Nikos Koulis earrings.
5. Ciclotte exercise bike.
6. Forever must-have, Bulgari Serpentine watch.
7. Tom Ford heel.
8. Louis Vuitton top.
9. Chanel guitar.
10. July 2013. A Michael Kors Look from MC's Collections story.
11. Tasaki Collection by Thakoon choker.
12. Charlotte Olympia clutch.
13. February 2012. Singer Oh Land gives attitude in front of Rankin's camera.
14. Tom Ford's Jasmin Rouge scent.
1. Flensted mobile.
2. June 2013. Model Vika Falileeva running through the streets of NYC's Chinatown.
3. Sergio Rossi clutch.
4. Dior necklace.
5. Céline cuffs.
6. Prada, Spring 2014.
7. Happy Chic by Jonathan Adler Frame, exclusively at JCPenney. Inside the frame: March 2011. Sexy sophistication in MC a la Lanvin's Alber Elbaz. Photo by Txema Yeste.
8. Olatz pajamas.
1. Aurélie Bidermann bracelet.
2. Michael Dweck's Mermaid 1, 2005, Amagansett, NY.
3. December 2013. Yulia Terentieva, a beach bade in Minorca, Spain.
4. Luxe soap by Lafco.
5. Oribe Mousse, my go-to for tousled hair.
6. Tommy Hilfiger, Spring 2014.
7. Adidas originals sneaker.
8. Donkey Products tea infuser.
9. Moschino iPad case.
10. Hublot watch.
11. Prada sandal.
From right to left:
Fausto Puglisi sleeveless plunging palm-print A-line dress, neimanmarcus.com
Revive, $235; reviveskincare.com
Spenglish T-Shirt, $40; spenglish.net
Laura Mercier Bonne Mine, $48; lauramercier.com
OPI Nail Polish, opi.com
X-Pens, $24.20; x-penpal.com
Graphic Image Notebooks, $36; graphicimage.com
Philosophy Skin Care, $74; philosophy.com