Yes, you could slap on a pair of ears and a bodysuit and dub yourself a mouse, but it's always more fun to get creative for Halloween from your hair down to your carefully curated outfit. This year, draw inspiration for your killer costume from these eight getups, ranging from the culturally relevant to the all-time classic.More
Load up on the spiked gold jewelry and American regalia this year to play our favorite Suicide Squad baddie Harley Quinn. To complete the look, check out this makeup moment for inspiration and chalk-dye your hair in red, white, and blue.
1. Reversible Sateen Bomber Jacket, $160; topshop.com.
2. Suicide Squad Harley Quinn Raglan Tee-Shirt, $22; shopdcentertainment.com.
3. Gold Spike Stretch Bracelet, $10; jet.com.
4. Converse Chuck Taylor Americana High Top, $60; store.nike.com.
To portray the Mother of Dragons, hair and makeup is key, from a killer waterfall braid to some heavily filled-in brows.
1. Halston Heritage Elbow Sleeve Gown, $195; revolve.com.
2. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz, $21; sephora.com.
3. Double Spike Ring, $100; pamelalove.com.
4. Flat Lace-Up Sandals, $26; zara.com.