Trust us: You weren't the only ones to fall head-over-heels in love with Harmony Korine's springtime party flick. Get the effortless look with loose, electric-shaded pieces and by adding a bit of big city flair.
1. Opening Ceremony Spring Breakers cropped tee, $12, at Opening Ceremony.
2. Jimmy Choo hi-tops, $717.34, at Farfetch.
3. Heidi Klein bikini, $248, at Net-A-Porter.
4. Free City magenta sweatpants, $148, at Free City.
5. Clear water gun, $4.99, at Amazon.
6. Hipanema bracelet, $118, at Shopbop.
A classic party staple, Rosie the Riveter is a totally doable costume for anyone with a sizable amount of denim in their closet. Layer '40-influenced chambray, denim, bandanas, and utility boots to sow your best victory garden yet.
1. McQ Alexander McQueen scarf, $295, at SSENSE.
2. J.Crew chambray blouse, $75, at Net-A-Porter.
3. Theory high-waisted chambray shorts, $160, at Net-A-Porter.
4. Benefit cheek and lip stain, $30, at Sephora.
5. Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti moto boots, $630, at Shoescribe.