By Kayleigh Roberts published
We're officially less than a week away from the premiere of Netflix's Gilmore Girls revival and there is no chill to be found anywhere. At this point, people are literally tasking Gilmore Girls with "saving" 2016. It's a lot to ask, but if any show can deliver, it will be this one (*please* let it be this one).
In anticipation of the impending premiere, Netflix just released another Gilmore trailer and there's a LOT to unpack here. Let's dive right in.
1. Rory and Lorelai are adored (and waited upon) by the next generation of Stars Hollow citizens.
2. Luke is still calling them out on their shenanigans (we'd be disappointed if he wasn't).
3. Rory is going to spend time with two small children—but whose are they?
4. Lorelai seems to be involved in planning a wedding. Like, really involved.
5. Adult Rory cannot find her underwear.
6. But she *does* have plans that warrant a "lucky outfit."
7. Stars Hollow snow is still the *MOST MAGICAL* snow there is.
8. No matter what team you're on, know that all of Rory's exes aged well.
9. Emily Gilmore shops at Kohl's (unless she borrowed this Candie's shirt from Lorelai).
10. Lorelai is still obsessed with coffee (not that we needed a new trailer to tell us that).
11. Rory Gilmore is every millennial struggling to figure things out.
12. Richard's death is going to wreck you even more than you thought.
13. Lorelai is ~soul searching~.
14. And...questioning her relationship with Luke? WHA?? No. No. No. *Sticks fingers in ears and hums loudly*
15. Rory is still friends with Paris and Lane.
16. Stars Hollow has a whole "thirty-something gang" who "went to college, then out in the real world, and it spit 'em out like a stale piece of gum and now they're all back in their old rooms." Like Rory. Ouch. Sorry, Rory.
17. The Stars Hollow Musical might be the best thing we ever see.
18. Caesar still works at the diner!
19. Paris still has significant anger issues.
20. And that wedding Lorelai was planning? Looks like Luke is wearing a tux to it. NBD. (JK. BD. VBD.)
21. The Gilmore ladies can still EAT.
Watch the glory for yourself and of course watch the ~whole thing~ when Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life drops on Netflix November 25.
Follow Marie Claire on Facebook for the latest celeb news, beauty tips, fascinating reads, livestream video, and more.
Kayleigh Roberts is the weekend editor at Marie Claire, covering celebrity and entertainment news, from actual royals like Kate Middleton and Meghan Markle to Hollywood royalty, like Katie Holmes and Chrissy Teigen. She’s a Ravenclaw who would do great things in Slytherin. To learn more about her, google “Leslie Knope eating salad GIF.
'Never Have I Ever' Season 3: Everything We Know
There's plenty more in store for Devi next season.
By Neha Prakash
Ankle Boots to Buy Now and Wear Forever
Practical, durable, and stylish to boot.
By Sara Holzman
Georgia From 'Too Hot to Handle' Is Making a Splash
Get to know the Aussie favorite.
By Quinci LeGardye
'Too Hot to Handle' Season 3 Was Filmed in Actual Paradise
A.k.a. Turks and Caicos.
By Jenny Hollander
Meghan and Harry Share First Photo of Their Daughter Lilibet Diana
The Sussex's holiday card is here!
By Rachel Epstein
77 Times the Kardashians Have Posed Fully Nude and Owned It
And we mean fully nude—as in, not a shred of clothing.
By Bianca Rodriguez
The 50 Best Celebrity Couple Halloween Costumes Ever
Honestly, we're impressed.
By Charlotte Chilton
Alicia Keys Gets What She Wants
With her jazzy new album, Keys, the singer stopped worrying about everything except what matters: Her own opinion.
By Jessica Herndon
Brooke Shields on Reinventing Yourself, Making Friends in Your 40s, and More
The actress and CEO shared inspiring advice during a panel at 'Marie Claire's' "Power Trip: Off the Grid" conference.
By Rachel Epstein
Alicia Keys on Her Upcoming Album 'Keys,' Life Lessons From Her Mom, and More
The singer opened up during a special panel at 'Marie Claire's' "Power Trip: Off the Grid" conference.
By Rachel Epstein
Lady Louise Windsor Is Turning 18, But She Probably Won’t Take a “Princess” Title
The Queen’s youngest granddaughter will probably take on more royal duties regardless of title.
By Marie Claire Editors