Go ahead and slash that gym membership from your monthly expenses. Celebrity trainer Ramona Braganza shares the simple, 40-minute at-home workout that got Alba and Halle Berry into fab post-baby shape. Follow her fat-burning program four times a week:
10-MINUTE CARDIO: Jog for two minutes; run hard for six; jog again for two.
STRENGTH TRAINING 1: Three rounds of 20 reps using 3-pound dumbbells.
- Forward lunge with biceps curl: Curl weights up as you step forward; release arms down and back as you return to starting position. Alternate legs.
- Reverse flys: Step forward with one leg, bend forward at the waist, and let arms hang. Raise arms, slightly rounded, to sides until they are in line with shoulders. Switch legs every 10 reps.
- Lateral raise: Stand with arms by your sides; lift arms out to the side until they're in line with shoulders.
5-MINUTE CARDIO: Alternate between 30 seconds of jogging and 30 seconds of sprinting.
STRENGTH TRAINING 2: Three rounds of 20 reps using 3-pound dumbbells.
- Squat with shoulder press: As you come out of the squat position, press arms up over your head (palms forward).
- Chest press: Lie back on a bench (or stacked pillows), arms extended above your chest, palms forward with dumbbells touching. Lower arms until weights are in line with chest, then press back up.
- Triceps dips: Slide off the seat of a chair, keeping your arms on the edge behind you, and lower yourself down until your arms are at a 90-degree angle.
5-MINUTE CARDIO: Jog for 30 seconds; run hard for four minutes; jog again for 30 seconds.
CORE WORKOUT: One round of 20 reps.
- Reverse crunches: Lie on your back with knees pulled to chest and hands under butt; straighten legs toward ceiling, contract abs, and lift hips.
- Bicycle crunches: Lie on back with arms behind head and legs raised and bent to 90 degrees. Bring right elbow to left knee, left elbow to right knee.
- Plank: Hold for 20 to 30 seconds.
BOTTOM LINE: $15 (for two 3-pound dumbbells).
The Queen Touched Up Her Lipstick During Her First Jubilee Appearance
She actually regularly does this in public, which is amazing.
By Iris Goldsztajn
Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker's Love "Will Continue to Run Deep," Tarot Reader Says
The newlyweds just shared photos from their wedding.
By Iris Goldsztajn
The 15 Best Comedy Movies on Hulu
For when you just need a good laugh.
By Megan DiTrolio
Senator Klobuchar: "Early Detection Saves Lives. It Saved Mine"
Senator and breast cancer survivor Amy Klobuchar is encouraging women not to put off preventative care any longer.
By Senator Amy Klobuchar
How Being a Plus-Size Nude Model Made Me Finally Love My Body
I'm plus size, but after I decided to pose nude for photos, I suddenly felt more body positive.
By Kelly Burch
I'm an Egg Donor. Why Was It So Difficult for Me to Tell People That?
Much like abortion, surrogacy, and IVF, becoming an egg donor was a reproductive choice that felt unfit for society’s standards of womanhood.
By Lauryn Chamberlain
The 20 Best Probiotics to Keep Your Gut in Check
Gut health = wealth.
By Julia Marzovilla
Simone Biles Is Out of the Team Final at the Tokyo Olympics
She withdrew from the event due to a medical issue, according to USA Gymnastics.
By Rachel Epstein
The Truth About Thigh Gaps
We're going to need you to stop right there.
By Kenny Thapoung
3 Women On What It’s Like Living With An “Invisible” Condition
Despite having no outward signs, they can be brutal on the body and the mind. Here’s how each woman deals with having illnesses others often don’t understand.
By Emily Shiffer
The High Price of Living With Chronic Pain
Three women open up about how their conditions impact their bodies—and their wallets.
By Alice Oglethorpe