10 Best Fall Lipstick Shades
Mouth off in one of fall's new statement shades.
By Lizzie Dunlap
1. UNCORKED Pure pigments for lasting color, champagne essences for tingle. Too Faced Lip of Luxury in Centerfold, $18.
2. TOUGH COOKIE Sweet crème-caramel flavor belies the almost-black shade. Urban Decay Lipstick in Apocalypse, $22.
3. CRIMSON PRIDE A red that's equal parts proper and playful. Bourjois So Rouge Lipstick in Trendy Rouge, $15.
2nd Row from Left
4. HOT WAX Flower extracts add moisture, while bran wax creates a protective seal. Origins Flower Fusion Hydrating Lip Color in Peony, $16.
5. CHERRY BALM The shade is girly, but the silk moisturizers and vitamins are all business about combating dry lips. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Cha Cha Cherry, $7.99.
3rd Row from Left
6. DARK ANGEL A devilishly deep burgundy to enhance a vintage lip look. MAC lipstick in So Scarlet, $14.
7. NATURAL-BORN FILLERS Spherical powders fill lines and add a dash of sheen. Sally Hansen Natural Beauty Inspired by Carmindy Lip Color in Sparkling Berry, $9.95.
4th Row from Left
8. PEARLS RULE Vitamins A, C, and E and microsize pearls boost shine. Elizabeth Arden Color Intrigue Effects Lipstick in Cayenne Pearl, $19.50.
9. PINK BIG Hyaluronic acid smooths and plumps. Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupté in Fetish Pink No. 8, $34.
10. DREAM CREAM A mineral-based lipstick with rich, creamy texture. Bare Escentuals 100% Natural Lipcolor in Bavarian Crème, $15.