Tired of trying to find your lip color at the bottom of your bag amongst a thousand different things every half-hour? Welcome to my life. Or, my former life, now that I've discovered a new peel-off lip stain from Korea that lasts 12 hours with no touch-ups.
Called Berrisom lip tint, the product comes in eight different shades, ranging from "sexy red" to "chic purple"...
...and here's how it works:
1. Moisturize your lips with a lip balm.
2. Apply the lip tint just like you would normally put your lip gloss on.
3. Tip: Make sure you apply it thickly for better results.
4. Wait for the lip tint to dry—you'll want to give it 10 minutes or so. (AT LEAST 10 minutes. If not, there will be blood. Trust me, I've seen it.)
5. Slowly peel the now-dried tint off and wipe off the excess with a wet cloth.
6. Voilà! You are good to go for 12 hours. You can even layer on lip balm or gloss and the color won't budge.
Honestly, when I first tried it, I was skeptical. But once I figured out the put-on-way-more-than-you-think-a-normal-human-would technique, it really worked. No more bag digging for me.
You should also check out: