Celebrity news, beauty, fashion advice, and fascinating features, delivered straight to your inbox!
Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
The VMAs just released the contents of their swag bags, and its a veritable cornucopia of weirdness and goals. Sure, you have your classics like Bose Headphones and Crush by Rihanna, but there's also some truly strange items. Crane & Co stationary, for example. An entire suit, for another example.
Here's the entire contents of the VMA swag bag, presented without comment by two faceless mannequins.
- Crane & Co. Stationary, in case you get bored during Kanye West's four-minute rant (opens in new tab).
- Scuff Gaming Controllers.
- A vaguely random book about the NYC Luxury hotel, Langham Place. [Update: turns out this is a certificate for a one-night stay.]
- A full suit by Indochino in the event that you rip yours and have a fashion emergency.
- Crush by Rihanna, so you can smell like RiRi while hanging out with RiRi (not at all awkward).
- Fenty for Stance socks, because Rihanna is allllll over this VMA swag bag.
- A book about celebrity hot spot Nobu Hotel. [Update: guests will be getting a two-night stay here, as well.]
- A Dooney & Bourke bag, because in case you hadn't noticed, the year is 2004.
- What appears to be an MTV sleeping mask, for nap taking purposes.
- A cashmere scarf and a beanie, because #WinterIsComing.
- Bose headphones, in case the VMAs gets too intense and you need to retreat into your own mental safe space.
- A random watercolor because #art. [Update: this is secretly a certificate for a two-night stay at Rosalie Bay on the island of Dominica. So basically, this gift bag is vacation goals.]
- MCM sunglasses, in case the beanie, scarf, headphones, and eye mask aren't doing enough to protect your anonymity during this show.
- Marc Jacobs t-shirts, because again—the year is 2004.
- Marc Jacobs mascara, for mid Kanye Rant touch-ups.
- A tote bag, because it just wouldn't be a swag bag without one.
Mehera Bonner is a celebrity and entertainment news writer who enjoys Bravo and Antiques Roadshow with equal enthusiasm. She was previously entertainment editor at Marie Claire and has covered pop culture for over a decade.
The 37 Best Movies on Netflix
Of the hundreds of movies streaming on Netflix, these are the best of the best.
By Brooke Knappenberger
What are ETFs?
And why are "elder Millennials" pouring a record amount of money into exchange-traded funds? Read on to learn whether investing in ETFs is right for your wealth-building goals.
By Elana Lyn Gross
Imperfections Were the Inspiration for The Real Real’s Fourth Original ReCollection
The 90-piece collection gives new life to unwanted pieces.
By Sara Holzman
Who Is Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's Fiancé Riley Roberts?
AOC's husband-to-be is an "easygoing redhead" who lives with her in D.C.
By Katherine J Igoe
68 Times the Kardashians Posed Fully Nude and Owned It
And we mean fully nude—as in, not a shred of clothing.
By Bianca Rodriguez
Who Is Jonathan Owens, Simone Biles's Fiancé and NFL Player?
"The easiest yes!" Simone wrote about the couple's engagement.
By The Editors
Surprise! Priyanka Chopra Jonas and Nick Jonas Are Parents
They welcomed a baby via surrogate.
By Neha Prakash
Meghan and Harry Share First Photo of Their Daughter Lilibet Diana
The Sussex's holiday card is here!
By Rachel Epstein
The 50 Best Celebrity Couple Halloween Costumes Ever
Honestly, we're impressed.
By Charlotte Chilton
Alicia Keys Gets What She Wants
With her jazzy new album, Keys, the singer stopped worrying about everything except what matters: Her own opinion.
By Jessica Herndon
Brooke Shields on Reinventing Yourself, Making Friends in Your 40s, and More
The actress and CEO shared inspiring advice during a panel at 'Marie Claire's' "Power Trip: Off the Grid" conference.
By Rachel Epstein